IGNITE CONNECTIONS THROUGH STORYTELLING
BONFIRE is a conference designed to help you understand and use the power of storytelling—the world's most vital tool for sparking connections with your customers, donors, and those you support and serve.
In your collaborative BONFIRE workshop sessions, you'll learn how stories connect us in ways numbers, bottom-lines, and charts cannot. You'll tap into the power of human emotions and learn how to thread and weave this power into your brand stories. You'll work alongside BONFIRE Storytellers to create and tell authentic narratives which will activate your target audience and delight your customers, friends, donors, and staff with stories they can believe in, trust, and tell.
Join us in Asheville, NC on October 26-27, 2017
Lunch, coffee and snacks will be served!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Techniques and tactics that will fuel your success with storytelling
- Insights into the potential, range and power of your stories
- Deeper connections with the greater Asheville community
- Dynamic, and engaging storytelling strategies
- Confidence to tell your own story offline and online
- Story structure ideas to increase your sales or donations