Bonfire AVL 2017: Storytelling for Connection is coming to Asheville!
Bonfire AVL 2017 is a two-day conference with a mission to teach business and non-profit leaders how to ignite success through storytelling.
By attending this dynamic hands-on event, you will gain insight into time-tested storytelling structure, explore innovations in customer engagement, and learn new techniques to write and share your story online and offline.
Each energized Bonfire session is geared towards shaping the future success of your business or organization. At the conference, you will discover, develop, and deliver powerful stories that will directly fuel your success. You will leave the two days equipped with:
- 5 strategies that will fuel your ability to tell your story
- Story structure and story engineering techniques that can grow your sales
- Sharpened storytelling skills so you can tell your success story confidently offline, online and on social media
Bonfire will show you how to:
- Use authentic stories to engage your internal and external audience
- Amplify your story through marketing and merchandizing solutions that engage and connect
- Grow your sales by telling the stories that your customers want to hear
- Align your organizational story with your social media and online content
- Excite and ignite your customers and your staff with your authentic story
- Impart storytelling skills within your organization to ignite a culture of success
On your path to success...
Have you experienced a lack of connection with your intended audience or customers?
Are you navigating a sales slump?
Have you had poor engagement from key stakeholders (clients, funding sources, donors, employees, inﬂuencers, board)?
Have you struggled with clarity or consistency in your messaging?